Saturday, November 15, 2008

New friends

Had a very cool thing happen at work today.  I was helping shelve books when I saw a couple standing in the foyer of the library.  I looked, and then had another look, and walked over and said, 'Excuse me, are you Catyquilter?'  And she said yes! Thank goodness it was her, not quite sure what I would have done if she'd said no!

I have been reading Catyquilter's blog for some time now, and along the way realised we had some things in common:  a love of technology, owning a poodle, quilting, the library - I work there and she borrows book from there:) - and of course blogging!

Blogging truly is a wonderful tool that allows for amazing conversations on both a global and yet deeply personal level.  Am so glad to have met a fellow blogger, and look forward to having lunch one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment