Sunday, February 10, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things...


My creation
Originally uploaded by jobeaz
At the 'Beyond the Hype' symposium I attended last weekend, we were challenged by a speaker to see what our web presence said about the institutions we work for. Using 5 of the most prominent social networking sites around at the moment, my answer was nothing.

So I decided to change that. I took my trusty digital camera into work this week and took photos of us at work. I uploaded them to Flickr and made some mosaics of our work environment. This mosaic incorporates all the things I love about Toowoomba - the library, the flowers, the colour and the place!

Facebook has some entries from staff who work at the library :) I have tagged some toowoomba sites on my del.icio.us account, and decided that Utube may just have to wait awile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment