Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The joys of the World Wide Web

Oh my Gosh!! What fun I have had today!!! What I should be doing is my next uni assignment, but what I have been doing is playing on Project Playlist. Oh the sheer joy of searching for old favourite songs and adding them to my playlist. I was then able to add the html to my blog so everyone can listen to the songs I like!! Can you believe this?? You have got to just LOVE the Internet!!

Tomorrow I am attending a one day seminar on digital storytelling run by Edna. I am going down with two friends from work, so it should be a great day of learning and laughter. Will take some photos whilst I'm there and post them on the weekend. I am also hoping to be able to make a photostory and then add it to my blog for all to see.

Had better go and actually start some uni work, as all I have done so far today is go to the gym, have coffee with some friends and play online!

No comments:

Post a Comment