Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Land of the Long White Cloud...

The last two weeks in our house have just been crazy. My father in law collapsed in New Zealand, and we have had to suddenly organise a trip across the Tasman. Our major hassle has been acquiring our passports, of which I now possess three out of the four! My very wonderful dad is on a train as I write picking up our fourth passport from the Department in Brisbane.

The kids will have to take school work with them, and I'll be taking all my uni work. I will also have to try and conquer my facebook addiction as we'll have no computer or internet access for the time we're away. (maybe Liam and I can sneak into an internet cafe for a WOW/facebook fix!)

We are going to try and spend time at the hospital mixed with a bit of sightseeing. Will post some photos of our time away when I get home.

See ya, and thanks for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment