Sunday, September 7, 2008

Teenagers' reading?

I would not exchange my love of literature for all the gold in the world
http://www.flickr.com/photos/happyaslarry/436601676/

Am not sure if I have said how excited I am by the fact that Clare Snowball is coming to our library to talk!  She will be talking on Teenagers and Web 2.0 technologies.  I have been following Clare's blog Teenagers' reading? for awhile now, and 'met' her via comments I had placed on her blog.  She will be in Brisbane next week speaking at a seminar for Information Professionals called Reality 2.0, run by SLQ and ALIA. This seminar sold out very quickly, and I was moaning to Clare that I was going to miss her talk, and since she was in the area (Warwick/Toowoomba) did she want to come and talk our library!!  I still can't believe she said yes.  She will be talking at the Toowoomba City Library on Monday 15th September at 9.30 am.  All welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment