Saturday, September 27, 2008

Will...... as in I will keep learning, I will be open to learning new things

I read this quote on a blog posting  this morning and was very taken by it:
"In times of change learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to work in a world that doesn't exist".                     - attributed to Eric Hoffer

I have not had the greatest last few days as I have come to fully understand a few things that I had kind of known, but was hoping against hope would not be.  I followed a link and  and was very encouraged by this article from Seth Godin.   I set up my blog as a way to document my personal learning journey, with the title reinforcing what it was to contain - me learning about new things.  May I always continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment