Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three beautiful things

I followed a link on a blog posting the other day that took me to Three Beautiful Things.  I was very taken by the idea and thought my post would reflect this.

1.  The gift of friendship.    A colleague's husband passed away suddenly last week.  As I sat at the funeral, I was humbled by how many of our staff were there to offer condolences,  friendship and support in which ever way they could. 

2.  Family.  My niece turned four on the weekend and we celebrated with some friends and family members.  Truly, what can be better than hanging out together, cooking a BBQ, laughing, sharing stories and catching up?

3.  School holidays.  Firstly I love them because it means I don't have to make the school lunches for two whole weeks!  Also because I get to spend time with my kids, just hanging out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment