Thursday, May 1, 2008

Edna Worshop in Brisbane


Today I attended a Workshop in Brisbane run by EdNA. Marianne, Angela and myself attended and learnt about framing our digital footprints, digital literacy, embedding multimedia, learning without borders and new skills using the edna toolkits. A great day was had by all, and more importantly, we learnt alot.

The posting underneath this was created using Voice thread. As time was limited, we only had a quick play, and I was able to post directly to my blog! You have got to love technology. I am (after I finish uni this semester, and sometime before my prac) going to try and make a digital story about our library and its facilities. So watch out for me and my trusty digital camera in a work space near you and don't forget to smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment