Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7 things you may not know about me meme




I was tagged by Kathryn Greenhill last week for the 7 things meme.  So here are 7 things that you may not know about me!

1. English is my only language, but I have always wanted to learn another.  I did exceptionally well in Year 8 and 9 french but moved schools and could not continue learning.

2. I didn't get my licence until I was older, so my first car was my boyfriend/husband's orange kombe volkswagon.  It was all back to front and very confusing!  My dream car is either a black hummer or a yellow jazz!

3. Anyone that knows me would be able to answer this for me.  My addictions are chocolate and coffee.  We only drink Zentveld's coffee in our house, and I will never drink instant.  I have been told that I am a coffee snob, and I take that as a compliment!

4. My achievements as a pimply teenager were that I actually passed my senior year!  I grew up on the Gold Coast and often did not go to school as the beach was a much better option.  I really wasn't into study (unlike Kathryn), and consider myself a late bloomer when it comes to education.

5. I am not the best at singing (just ask my kids) but enjoy it.  I sing along to many of the DVD's that we watch - especially Mumma Mia.  My kids are forever telling me not to keep singing Abba!

6. My Star sign is Taurus the bull.  I am not really into astrology but once read that Taureans(?) were stubborn, and this is very true!

7. I love getting up early in the morning!  I am truly a morning person and do my best thinking, planning, creating early in the morning.  I walk at 5am every morning, and use this time to think and just enjoy the beauty of the morning.

There you go.  I have decided that anyone who is reading my blog can consider themselves tagged!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on #6 Jo :-) also not into astrology - but also a Taurus - and well, stubborn, yeah, that would have to be me too.

    And there is nothing wrong with being a coffee snob, however, sometimes beggars can not be choosers.

    Lina

    ReplyDelete