Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I was tagged by Kathryn Greenhill last week for the 7 things meme. So here are 7 things that you may not know about me!
1. English is my only language, but I have always wanted to learn another. I did exceptionally well in Year 8 and 9 french but moved schools and could not continue learning.
2. I didn't get my licence until I was older, so my first car was my boyfriend/husband's orange kombe volkswagon. It was all back to front and very confusing! My dream car is either a black hummer or a yellow jazz!
3. Anyone that knows me would be able to answer this for me. My addictions are chocolate and coffee. We only drink Zentveld's coffee in our house, and I will never drink instant. I have been told that I am a coffee snob, and I take that as a compliment!
4. My achievements as a pimply teenager were that I actually passed my senior year! I grew up on the Gold Coast and often did not go to school as the beach was a much better option. I really wasn't into study (unlike Kathryn), and consider myself a late bloomer when it comes to education.
5. I am not the best at singing (just ask my kids) but enjoy it. I sing along to many of the DVD's that we watch - especially Mumma Mia. My kids are forever telling me not to keep singing Abba!
6. My Star sign is Taurus the bull. I am not really into astrology but once read that Taureans(?) were stubborn, and this is very true!
7. I love getting up early in the morning! I am truly a morning person and do my best thinking, planning, creating early in the morning. I walk at 5am every morning, and use this time to think and just enjoy the beauty of the morning.
There you go. I have decided that anyone who is reading my blog can consider themselves tagged!