Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Week 5 Play Week

Today I have learnt about online image generators. I cannot believe the incredibly rich variety available to use! I played around with a couple, and decided to use something dear to my heart - a cup of coffee!!

http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/

I also learnt about Library thing, an online catalogue that allows you to keep track of all the books you own, or are reading at a particular time. I spent some time on this site and think it has the potential to become very addictive!!! Bring on the completion of my degree!!

http://www.librarything.com

I also successfully added a widget to my blog. I still can't believe I know these words and their meanings, and may even be able to discuss them in conversation.

I will leave you with wise words from Blackadder (found on another image generator site!!)

Blackadder: Baldrick, believe me, eternity in the company of Beelzebub and all his hellish instruments of death will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me and this pencil if we can't replace this dictionary. - Ink and Incapability

No comments:

Post a Comment